Project X Racing is spearheaded by 10 time national karting champion, William Yarwood.
William Yarwood’s racing career has spanned 25 years, through various categories and formula’s of motorsport, including
- Karting – Rotax, CIK, Clubman, Gearbox
- Formula Ford
- Aussie Racing Cars
- Mountain Bikes – 4X, Cross Country, Downhill
- Motor Bikes – Motorcross, Enduro, Supercross
- Jet Ski’s – Stand Up and Runabout
- Factory Test Driver – Arrow Karts, Exprit Karts Australia
If it has an engine or a wheel, William has probably raced it.
Throughout his 25 year career as a professional racer, Will has amassed a wealth of knowledge and experience which he shares through his beginners and advanced driver training coaching programs.
Will is passionate about racing and karting and this is the reason for Project X Racing creation.
William in the media
- New Winners & Old Favourites Grace Pro Tour Podium (2013)
- 2013 Rotax Nationals
- William Yarwood Back In The Winner’s Circle (2011)
- Injury Leaves Yarwood In Doubt For SOK Opener (2011)
- William Yarwood secures Exprit their First State Championship (2011)
- Geelong Finals (2011)
- Yarwood Jumps to Exprit (2010)